NBGS Products is a company focused on introducing smart and innovative green solutions for everyday life. Simply put, this means making sure we’re using the most sustainable methods of disposal, while also protecting the health of those around us.
Our Crystals were introduced over 30 years ago when industries located in the Canadian Frontier begged for smarter ways to ship cleaning products in subzero degree temperatures and dire conditions. With very little options, products were forced to be drop-shipped from a plane or hauled by husky sleds. With the creation of “crystals,” came the ability to effortlessly ship products that weighed very little and used negligible amounts of space.
NBGS Products works to help everyone who transports, warehouses, stocks, ships, sells, and uses cleaning, products reduce their environmental impact,including their carbon footprint.
Plus we are committed to offering products that are as strong and efficacious as they are safe.
- reduces weight and storage space by 98%+versus ready-to-use liquid cleaners
- savings in weight and space saves money
- generate zero waste, 100% biodegradable product and carrier
- reduce carbon footprint via reduced energy use across the entire supply chain
- every time a refill is used, 20-40 Megajules of energy is saved
- Bio+Green Crystals line is completely non-toxic, hypoallergenic, doctor endorsed and nutracuetical grade
- contain remeasured amounts of powdered concentrates—no measuring
- only 3 steps—no measuring
- pouch and powder dissolve
- in certain municipalities with hard water or mineral content, it is best to cut pouch and pour crystals into container, dispose of pouch
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
National Bio+Green Sciences is looking for Qualified distributors to sell our Bio+Green Crystals and LessPak lines domestically and globally. Take advantage of a truly unique opportunity to bring this revolutionary product to your market. Master distributors selling direct to end users can earn up to 50% discounts (a 100% markup). We are particularly interested in distributors in the pharmaceutical, medical, armed services and tourism industries.